Essex County Criminal Defense Attorneys
Have you been accused, charged with or arrested for a criminal activity in Essex County? It is important that you understand the seriousness of your case and immediately seek the help of an experienced criminal defense attorney. At the Law Offices of Joel Silberman, LLC, we have the experience and determination necessary to protect your rights and freedom. Allow our experienced and dedicated lawyers to assess your case, guide you through your options, and advocate on your behalf. Contact us today.
No case is too big or too small for us. Whether you have been issued a summons by the Municipal Court or have been charged with a First Degree offense, you will receive the same aggressive and hard-hitting representation.
The Benefits to Hiring Us
Around the clock representation: Law enforcement never rests and neither do we. Immediately after retaining us, you will receive a dedicated line to contact us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Exhaustive investigation: We believe in exhaustive investigation of every case. From the moment you hire us, we start working. We will immediately takes steps to preserve critical evidence, interview potential eyewitnesses and prepare your defense. We understand that your freedom and liberty are at stake during a criminal proceeding, and we take that very seriously.
A Look at Some of Our Recent Results
- A client was charged with insurance fraud in the amount of $1.2 million. Through extensive litigation and motion practice, our client was admitted into the pre-trial intervention program for a period of 12 months, after which the charges were dismissed.
- A client was charged with strong arm robbery in the Superior Court of New Jersey, and was being held on a $100,000 cash-only bail. Upon our first appearance, the bail was reduced to $100 and the matter was remanded to the Jersey City Municipal Court where the charge was further reduced to that of violation of a noise ordinance.
- A client was under investigation for sexual assault. Through exhaustive investigation and multiple meetings with the prosecutor, we were able to uncover the truth. As a result, the client was never charged.
To read more about our recent cases, please click here.
Criminal Cases Handled by our Essex County Criminal Defense Attorneys
Our Essex County criminal defense attorneys focus on almost all types of criminal charges, including:
- Drug Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- False Arrest and Imprisonment
- Guns and Weapons Offenses
- Juvenile Offenses
- Murder and Manslaughter
- Sex Crimes
- Theft and Fraud
- Traffic Offenses
Contact our Essex County Criminal Defense Attorneys
If you have been accused, charged with or arrested for a crime, you could be facing severe penalties. Let our experienced Essex County criminal defense attorneys handle your case. Protecting your rights and fighting for your freedom is our top priority. Call us at 800-889-3129 or email us at Here are the findings.