DUI/DWI is a serious offense. If someone is arrested for a DUI/DWI, he or she may face fines and legal fees. He or she may also face imprisonment and other severe consequences.
If you or a loved one has been arrested for a DUI/DWI, you should consult with an experienced DUI/DWI defense attorney as soon as possible.
How Does a DUI/DWI Conviction Impact Your Life?
A DUI/DWI may result in:
- Prison time
- Fines and legal fees
- Driver’s license suspension or revocation
- Driving restrictions, such as only being allowed to drive to and from your job
- A potential criminal record
A DUI/DWI may have severe personal repercussions that include:
- Loss of career opportunities
- Increased rates for health, life and home insurance due to the possibility of a high-risk death
- Job loss
- Damaged reputation
- Embarrassment and humiliation
- College or university application denials
- Job application denials
- Auto insurance cancellations
If you or a loved one has been arrested and charged with a DUI/DWI, contact The Law Offices of Joel Silberman, LLC. Our experienced DUI/DWI defense attorneys have extensive knowledge and the necessary experience and skills to handle your DUI/DWI case. We will work hard to protect your rights and fight on your behalf to help you avoid a serious conviction. Call 800-889-3129 or email email@example.com.