If you or your loved is facing a criminal case, then hiring a criminal defense attorney is important. He/she can help you reduce or dismiss your charges. You need to consider various aspects while choosing a criminal defense attorney.
Here are some simple ways to choose a criminal defense lawyer in New Jersey:
- Referrals from friends and family members: When choosing a criminal defense attorney, take recommendations from your friends and family.
- Interview the attorney: Interview the attorney to know his/her level of skills and confidence.
- Experience: An experienced criminal defense attorney can get results. When you meet a criminal defense lawyer, ask for how long he or she has been practicing and also how many cases have they won.
- Certifications: When choosing a criminal defense attorney, you also need to check whether the attorney is a certified attorney.
- Cost of hiring: The cost of hiring is based on the complexity of your case. Provide accurate information to your criminal defense attorney during the consultation to generate a realistic fee.
- Personality: Make sure the attorney you choose is friendly and easy to communicate with.
Criminal Defense Attorney in Jersey City, NJ
Attorney Joel Silberman, a criminal defense attorney in Jersey City, NJ has skills and knowledge to handle any type of criminal defense case. He is dedicated to fighting for individuals facing federal, state and municipal charges. Call 201-420-1913 for a consultation with Attorney Joel Silberman.