Have you been charged with a juvenile crime?

If your child or teenager has been charged with a juvenile offense in New Jersey. Don’t wait to get the legal help your child needs. Attorney Joel Silberman will immediately take steps to preserve critical evidence, interview potential eyewitnesses and prepare your defense.

Call (201)-420-1913 to schedule a consultation to discuss your options.

juvenile attorney

Leave a Reply